Find out more about Online CRM Software
What is Online CRM Software?
You can use online CRM software to build close bonds with your product’s consumers which can help to boost sales and increase revenue. You can categorize your customers into various groups for reference based on their priorities, opinions, buying patterns, purchase records, social media interactions and other criteria. Another benefit is you can engage your customers on channels such as website, phone, email, and social media networks and get information about them from these interactions. Online CRM software can also help you to communicate with potential customers, build a sales funnel, and carry out loyalty campaigns. Our review team currently rates HubSpot CRM as the best app in this category.
Top 10 Most Popular Online CRM Software
Best Online CRM Software
How To Choose The Best Online CRM Software
A large portion of a company’s success depends on adequate communication, which ought to involve multiple people from both sides, and a variety of methods united under the acronym Customer Relationship Management. CRM programs are critical providers of invaluable information for the sales department, supposed to provide an advanced level of customer service experience. Therefore, a good CRM is the core of current and prospective interaction, and a storage database of practices and experiences that can be accessed by any member of the team at all times. CRM platforms cover front-end contacts, back-office operations, and all business relationships, which imposes the need to use one even when business is doing just fine. But how to choose the best Online CRM software for small business and enterprises? This guide will help you make that decision:
Get to know each product with free trial
The best way to go is to sign up for at least a few free trials or demo and basic unpaid plans offered by popular online CRM software providers. With that method you will have the opportunity to test the important elements and you will get a good comparison of the capabilities of each app. The best thing to do is to try the list of tools that currently have the highest SmartScore rankings and Customer Satisfaction Rating in our online CRM software reviews to check the best Online CRM software for your company: Insightly reviews, Salesforce IQ, Teamgate, InStream, and Mothernode CRM.
Online CRMs are invaluable both to market newcomers and established and reputable businesses that need a fast and automated way to manage their customers. Therefore, you would qualify as a potential buyer of these products in every of the following cases:
- Small Businesses. Small businesses may have as much as 10 clients to take care of, but those 10 clients are vital to the company and everything depends on them. Even if contacting them every day, customer teams are not expected to know every detail about them, and that’s where online CRMs become the handiest tools available.
- Medium Businesses. Medium businesses, on their behalf, are growing and attracting more customers every day, but have less and less time to deal with each one separately. With infrequent phone calls and curt emails, the only affordable way to stay on track and deliver service on time is to use an online CRM which gathers and analyzes information.
- Large Businesses. There is no doubt that large enterprises benefit from online CRMs, because with more than 100 employees and thousands of customers to attend, there is almost no way to keep everybody satisfied. What a large enterprise needs is a system that can target even most specific business needs, and attend every customer as if he was the only one to serve. That’s exactly what online CRM systems do.
What are Examples of Online CRM Software?
- Insightly: A great CRM for small businesses with pre-developed structure for multi-level companies. It provides detailed business visibility, and facilitates collaboration and customer communication.
- Zoho CRM: An outstanding member of the Zoho productivity suite designed to attract customers and to grow your business. It is well integrated with other Zoho products and popular third-party applications, and can respond to the needs of business of all scales and industries.
- Salesforce IQ: A well-known CRM solution that takes care of all meaningful customer-related activities, and identifies most promising deals. It has a variety of advanced features, and it is highly customizable.
- Base CRM: An outstanding CRM that analyses and stores customer information, allowing you to improve business relationships and to evaluate your employees’ potential.
- Teamgate: One of the top cloud-based CRMs for making strategic sales decisions. It measures accomplishments versus goals, and comes with an incredible set of reporting features.
Types of Online CRM Software
One of the things that makes choosing online CRM software so difficult is the variety of programs that can be used for the purpose. They range all the way from basic tool suites to ultra costly and accurate programs. Features can also be categorization criteria, as certain programs do nothing but keep customer records, while others are more robust and they allow users to report and discover trends, and even do some custom branding. The basic division criterion is deployment, depending on which you can choose between:
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS) online CRM systems. These are usually paid per month, and are hosted on the vendor’s server. The business owner is not responsible for installation, updating, and maintenance.
- Cloud-based CRM platforms. Most of these offer free basic plans, while some are completely open source and all of their features can be used for free. They qualify as the most affordable ones due to their universal access and the fact that the client doesn’t need to update them or to pay for maintenance.
Key Features of Online CRM Software
These are the basic features you should expect from your next online CRM platform:
- Order Histories. As we already said, one of the strongest sides of every CRM is that they save information. Order histories are an invaluable solution for customers wishing to follow their purchase, but also for the company that gets to understand their buying patterns, and to focus on fruitful selling strategies.
- Integration. Your online CRM has to be compatible with the software infrastructure already in place, in particular such that is related to monitoring of customer behavior. Needless to say, it should support standard document formats, and to be intuitive to the extent that even tech-savvy uses can skip a learning curve.
- Mobile Friendliness. Mobile devices are the norm of many businesses nowadays, meaning that a large portion of the CRM target audience expects to complete tasks on their phones or tablets. Being an information-access system, an ideal CRM will boost productivity right because it can be used on multiple devices.
- Stability and Professional Support. To be absolutely frank, good CRMs are not cheap, which makes 24/7 assistance the least we can expect of them. There must be a knowledgeable team to help us ‘sail’ through implementation, and to help us deal with every issue so that we won’t jump on another platform soon. The best way to find a CRM like this is to look at ones that have been on the market for quite a while.
- Abundance of Sales and Contact Management Features. CRMs are very different in terms of sales/management features, but there are few each CRM should be in possession of: Contact management; Sales Team management; Opportunity management; Lead management; Reports; Dashboards; Customizable layouts; Sales Analytics; Sales Forecasting and Automation; Mobile apps & alerts; Email integration (Outlook and Google in particular); Territory management; Orders & approvals; File storage; File syncing/sharing; Performance management; Marketing automation; Chat integration, etc.
Benefits of Online CRM Software
We live in a mobile age, where full control capacity from every location means the world to our business. Want it or not, we are expected to manage business using latest trends and advanced technologies, so that we could focus on proper efficiency incentives, and to make the appropriate decisions for our sales and marketing. This is what online CRM can do for us:
- Centralized data storage in a secure and available location. Isn’t that the mere definition of being organized? There are multiple advantages to having cloud-based data storage, availability from all locations and devices being the principal one. When you run a large team, access is simply a top notch priority. But there is more to online CRM than just summarizing data: the system is supposed to encrypt it and to store it safely, so that customers would be peaceful knowing that not even you have full access to their data.
- Enhanced relationships and generation of quality leads on a budget. Online CRMs are easy means for customer retention, which becomes equally important as customer attraction once your business has made headway. Retention rates grow as you peak deeper into what your customers want or need, and use this information for prospective marketing endeavors. The usual result is that you discover the perfect marketing strategy, without having to experiment with once that can actually harm your marketing budget. Your current customers, on the other hand, will be satisfied from the improved level of communication, because each and every time you open your CRM, you will find out a new way to respond to their needs. As a result, you will start treating them better; develop solutions based on their expectations, and increase business revenue based on this information.
- Identification of the hotspots of business performance. Be it because customers trust you, or because you manage time in an appropriate manner, you will be able to focus on the right issues, rewarding achievers and eliminating weaknesses wherever you spot them. Effectiveness will be out of discussion, because automating manual processes will leave no room for human error, and the only duplicate work you will be expected to do is the one you believe is the most profitable one.
- Valuing the importance of each business relationship separately. When you start prioritizing resources properly, you intuitively become protective towards most profitable accounts, and make well-informed decisions on how to make the most from your business opportunities. In fact, you get to focus on a specific consumer group you believe expresses genuine interest in your products/services.
List of Online CRM Software Companies
Page last modified
Our Score Read More
Our platform uses our proprietary SmartScore™ method to gather information about all the services in the Online CRM Software category to help you decide on the best possible app. It pays attention to the following aspects: core modules, collaboration elements, customization, available integrations, intuitiveness, customer support, security, support for smartphones and tablets, media rating. Currently, HubSpot CRM is the leader in this category and is recommended by our experts. Following thorough examination it got the best results among its competitors and we strongly suggest that you consider it as one of the alternatives for your business.
User Satisfaction Read More
A summary of total user satisfaction with the solutions in our Online CRM Software category calculated using our unique algorythm that collects client reviews, comments and opinions across a broad set of social media platforms in order to help you make an educated buying decision.
Pricing Read More
Every vendor in the Online CRM Software category will have a different group of pricing plans for its app and every plan will include a varied set of elements. Below we list the overal pricing for the most affordable package offered for each app. Keep in mind that advanced features may have an extra cost.
Devices Supported Read More
An overview of what kind of devices and operating systems are supported by these B2B services in the Online CRM Software category, including mobile platforms and web-based solutions.
Laguages Supported Read More
Learn which languages and geographies are served by the best B2B services in the Online CRM Software category, including services intended for international markets and prepared for multi-cultural groups of employees.
Pricing Model Read More
Find out which pricing packages are supported by the vendors in the Online CRM Software category to see which one matches your business preferences and budget best. Be aware that certain solutions can offer free or freemium accounts for you to try out first.
Customer Types Read More
An analysis of which types of clients a specific B2B software in the Online CRM Software category aims for, from small businesses and non-profits to big enterprises.
Deployment Read More
A summary of what types of product deployement are offered by every B2B vendor in the Online CRM Software category. While most of modern SaaS solutions are cloud-based certain services might offer an on-site deployment model as well.